SO, YOU ARE READY TO PROPOSE. CONGRATULATIONS!
It’s a big step in your life. It can also be intimidating – that’s completely normal. The truth is that most of us don’t know much about engagement rings until we are ready to start shopping for rings.
To help you set your expectations, here is some important advice about buying engagement rings:
- You will learn more about engagement rings than you ever thought possible: From the 4 C’s to GIA diamond certification, ring settings, and custom engagement ring options, there is a lot to know, and this is why it’s important to work with a jeweller in Toronto that is honest, accommodating and trustworthy.
- You will confide in more people than you think: Knowing the types of rings she likes can be a difficult question to answer. This is why it’s important to confide in her friends, listen contently when she is talking about jewellery, and pay attention to the rings and jewellery she wears. This will give you a good idea of where to start your ring shopping journey. Don’t forget to listen for hints from her!
- All diamonds look the same at first: When you see a diamond you will likely marvel at its beauty and be ready to buy the first one you see. Don’t do it. No two diamonds are the same. They are different shapes, cuts, sizes, clarity and prices. Compare multiple diamonds, weigh your options, and make an educated decision.
- You can get your rings custom made: A custom diamond engagement ring is an option worth considering. Rather than choosing from a limited selection of rings from a brand name jewellery store, I can help you design a unique engagement ring she will love.
- Custom diamond rings sound expensive (but they aren’t): Many people assume that custom engagement rings are significantly more expensive. The truth is they are more affordable than you think. Sure, it may be easier to buy a ring as you see it, but you can add that personal touch to your engagement ring by designing it, choosing a setting and the diamond yourself – creating a one of a kind custom engagement ring.
- It’s not has difficult as you think: Forget about the misconceptions and pre-conceived notions you have about the engagement ring buying process. It is not as difficult as you think, even if you get your ring custom made.
- Budget is only one consideration: At the end of the day, it’s really about finding the perfect engagement ring in Toronto that your loved one will adore and wear proudly. Forget about the 2 months’ salary rule. Choose a ring that you can afford, but also consider all the other factors when ring shopping.
READY TO START SHOPPING FOR ENGAGEMENT RINGS IN TORONTO?
All of our engagement rings are custom designed. I guarantee my work and provide you a lifetime warranty. Please accept my personal invitation to book your free design consultation here »