CREATE A CUSTOM ENGAGEMENT RING THAT IS UNIQUELY YOURS
More and more couples are choosing to design their engagement ring rather than opt for a pre-designed ring. People are realizing that custom engagement rings are more affordable than first thought – with the added bonus of you have the ability to create a ring with as many or as few customizations as you want.
TELL YOUR LOVE STORY WITH YOUR ENGAGEMENT RING
Every couple has a love story and you can tell this story in the design of your engagement ring. This is the beauty of a choosing to design a custom diamond ring. You have the opportunity to add more meaning and tell the story of your relationship with the design elements you use in your ring
Not only does a custom ring allow you to add design elements that no one else has, it allows you to add special meaning for you and your partner.
HOW TO ADD MEANING TO YOUR CUSTOM ENGAGEMENT RING
When thinking about your partners ideal engagement ring, also think about the things that make your relationship special:
- Are there certain symbols that you want to include?
- What about your relationship can you add to the design?
- Are their special moments you want to capture?
- Did you take a memorable trip?
- Is there a particular precious metal, diamond shape, or gemstone you want to include?
- Do you have an inside joke or special memento you want to include in the design that only the two of you will know the meaning of?
The sky is the limit for ways you can add meaning to your ring. All you need to do is think about how to represent this meaning in your rings design.
HONOR YOUR FAMILY WITH THE ENGAGEMENT RING
A popular way to add meaning to an engagement ring is to include family jewelry:
- Are you planning on using a family engagement ring that has been passed down for generations?
- Do you want to design an engagement ring that is similar to your grandmothers or other family members?
- Do you want to use design elements from the rings?
- Do you want to re-design a family ring?
- Do you want to use a specific birthstone?
Including symbols that represent your family is a great way to pay homage to them and design a beautiful ring at the same time