Is 2016 going to be the year where you take your jewelry game to the next level? Are you finally going to put in the time and effort to design a custom engagement ring? If you truly want to impress your loved one when you propose or with jewelry based gift in 2016, consider these jewelry resolutions for 2016:
- Plan the engagement: The best proposals and engagements are the ones that are well thought out. If you are planning on proposing in 2016, take the time to carefully plan the ring and the proposal to make it as special and memorable as possible. She’ll love the effort and thought you put into it.
- Make it personal: Personalized and custom engagement rings, and other jewelry makes your proposal and other gifts more meaningful and personalized. Anyone can go to the store and pick out a ring, but taking the time to custom design an engagement ring will mean so much more when she sees it for the first time.
- Get her ring size right: Rather than guessing, take the time to once and for all figure out her ring size. This way you can design a ring knowing that you have the size right and don’t need to make adjustments later on.
- Choose other jewelry to compliment her engagement ring: Even if you are already engaged or married, you can still use her engagement ring as the basis for other jewelry purchases. Play-off some of the engagement ring features to make other jewelry match and follow a similar style.
- Insure your ring: If you are investing a lot of time, effort, and money, into a custom engagement ring, then getting insurance for your ring is a good idea. You never know when your ring could be lost or even stolen, but having engagement ring insurance will ensure you are covered.
- Focus on you: Many people get caught up with what other people’s rings and jewelry looks like. If you are creating a custom engagement ring, focus on you and what you like. This ensures you will be completely happy with your ring.