So, you want to propose, but you have one issue. You are not sure where to start when it comes to Toronto engagement ring shopping. It’s okay – most of us have the same issue. Shopping for an engagement ring can be intimidating. There is a lot to learn, and by nature, many of us know very little about engagement rings before we start exploring our ring options.
We have you covered. The following is a Toronto engagement ring buying checklist that will help you get organized.
TORONTO ENGAGEMENT RING BUYING CHECKLIST
- Set your diamond engagement ring budget: How much you want to spend is up to you. We can help you create a beautiful custom engagement ring in Toronto that fits within a budget you are comfortable with.
- Find out her ring size: Check out the rings she current has or flat out ask if you plan on engagement ring shopping together.
- Learn about her jewelry and ring style: This is where you may need to get a little sneaky. Check out her jewelry box and make note of the types of jewelry she likes. Also, listen for hints.
- Choose an engagement ring band: You have a number of precious metals to choose from:
- Yellow Gold
- White Gold
- Rose Gold
- Decide on a diamond shape: Choosing the right diamond shape is the key to designing a custom engagement ring that will fit with her personal style. Your options include:
- Round diamond
- Princess cut diamond
- Pear shaped diamond
- Oval diamond
- Heart shaped diamond
- Emerald cut
- Cushion cut
- Choose a ring setting:
- The ring setting is the way the diamond is designed to sit in the ring. The setting you choose will have a lot to do with your loved one’s style and jewelry preferences.
- Choose a quality diamond: Once you know the diamond cut you want to use, it’s time to choose the diamond. When considering your diamond options, think about them in terms of the 4 Cs (What are the 4 Cs?):
- Carat weight
Toronto engagement ring shopping doesn’t have to be difficult, and I am here to help you with every step in the process. I will not only answer your engagement ring questions, but you will also get a custom engagement ring your partner will love.
Are you ready to surprise your loved one? Please accept my personal invitation to book a FREE Toronto engagement ring design consultation